Saturday, April 14, 2012

30 Day Meditation Challenge - Day 24

Today was a busy day with lots of errands and cooking and some laundry. I also slept in hours past my usual wake-up time. The other thing done differently was that I did my meditation in the evening instead of first thing in the morning.

One isn't particularly better than the other but I do find that when I meditate in the morning my day feels different from when I do it at night. I like the way the day flows when I sit before heading out into the world. When I don't do it before leaving the house, sometimes things tend to run together a little bit more.

That's all. I just noticed that's how I feel. It's just a little more information about myself. Maybe tomorrow I'll sit before I leave the house. We'll see.

Have a nice evening.

Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment