Friday, April 13, 2012

30 Day Meditation Challenge - Day 23

Today I set the intention to relish the transitions in life. So often I find that I clomp from one thing to the next without really noticing how I get there.

Each thing I do, each action, is its own. Even when I think I am multi-tasking I am really doing one thing and then another and then maybe some of the first thing again.

If I can be mindful of each action as I come into it, perform it, and move to the next, I find myself on a much more soft and loving place.

When I teach a yoga class, I like to focus in the transitions. I feel it enriches the practice as a whole and gives me a stronger relationship with each pose. The same goes for my daily life. As I consciously do one thing and then move into the next, each action I take is part of a divine and mindful experience.

It takes some attention but I thoroughly enjoy the results. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment