Wednesday, April 11, 2012

30 Day Meditation Challenge - Day 21

Sometimes I forget how much I like routines. It's great to get out of town or to try something new but, for me at least, it feels really nice to fall into my regularly scheduled activities.

As I was just getting ready for bed, I noticed that I haven't been taking my vitamins for the last few nights. Sitting on the edge of my bed, getting them all lined up, and then taking them with that nice big glug of water felt so comfortable I wonder how I got out of the habit in the first place.

My morning sit has become a routine. They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit and, look at that, today is day 21. As I settle in for the night, I notice that I am setting myself up for the morning. It'll probably be chilly and so I have a sweater or robe nearby and my slippers right by the bed. When I wake up, I'll be ready to go.

The routine has been set...and I welcome it with delight. How is your routine treating you?

Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment