Thursday, April 12, 2012

30 Day Meditation Challenge - Day 22

As I was reflecting on my day to write tonight's entry and I realized that I feel the same right now as I did when I was meditating. I started writing at a coffee shop and then I forgot to save it before I closed the app on my phone and so now I have another opportunity to check-in with myself. What I noticed then and what I am experiencing right now is that I feel the same.

I feel like I am in a meditation right now...and when I think about it, I felt like that all day. What a gift, to feel like I am - to be - in meditation all day. And it wasn't a silent retreat on a mountain kind of day. To the contrary, it was a rich and full day out there in the world. There were people who needed things from me, deadlines that had to be met, critical thinking that had to be critically thought and all the while, my flame burned steady.

It was a ground-breaking realization to find that I could keep in that state of bliss all day. That I could remain connected and mindful and full of grace. That no matter what, I was given the chance to float easily on the water of my day and ride the current no matter what it brought me.

What a gift. I'm so grateful it's still happening.

Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment