Friday, March 30, 2012

30 Day Meditation Challenge - Day 9

Sat nam. This morning I did a color-intention breath meditation. I use a website called Do As One which is really quite awesome. As I was guided through my breath, I focused on each chakra and its color. I set the intention of "Joy" today because one of my very best friends is getting married tomorrow and this is a weekend full of joy.

As I breathed up and down my chakras, I made space for love and joy and as I breathed to the white color of the ether, I sent it out to the rest of the world. When my chime rang after 10 minutes, I found I had been crying. Not sadness, of course, but with love. I shared yesterday that I was beginning to feel love for people I have resented in the past and this is just another sign that it is working. I am changing.

These 10 minutes a day with myself are becoming a way for me to grow and love and connect to myself, to others, to the world.

There is nothing else to say.

Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment