Saturday, March 31, 2012

30 Day Meditation Challenge - Day 10

Here's something neat that happened: I'm very excited for today (friends' wedding). In fact, I'm kind of buzzing. I woke up at my normal wake up time of 6am. I had, however, only fallen asleep at 130am. There's no way I'd be of maximum service on that amount of sleep but I was too excited and couldn't fall back asleep.

630...7...730... I finally did my meditation, busy mind and all. My thoughts chattered around my brain but I forced myself to stay in "mental time-out" and I waited for the chime. Then it rang and I kept sitting for a little while.

I thanked the Universe with my hand, heart, and head for the gifts already realized in my life and you know what happened next? I fell back asleep.

Now it's 930-ish and I can get a move on to be here to support my friend. I can be of service and I can be present and I will have fun today.

Here's to the bride and groom!

No comments:

Post a Comment