Tuesday, April 10, 2012

30 Day Meditation Challenge - Day 20

I did snooze this morning - I must admit. And I did my sit right after.

Nothing groundbreaking happened during my meditation but as I reflect on my day, I realize that something happened to me during the day: I remained calm. I have been having very full days at my job recently and days like I have been having lately used to freak me out. I'd panic or cry...or worse.

 But these days (since a very palpable spiritual shift has come over me) I am fine. I remain calm and effective in the office and I come home and have a life. Tonight I went to the market and did the dishes and cooked. A hundred and eighty degrees difference. I attribute this change to my practice of meditation.

It really has been an amazing process and I so look forward to watching it as it grows.

Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment